Shop the Original VWFJ Collection
Vicki Westgate Fine Jewellery is designed and made from an intimate studio-gallery in Kingston, Ontario. Trained in classical metalsmithing, Vicki Westgate brings a holistic approach to creation by integrating her knowledge as a Reiki Practitioner into the production of each jewellery piece.
The piece we are loving
Grand Baroque Earrings
This style of earrings has white Baroque pearls suspend from a round soft edged sterling silver halo adorned with tiny pearls. These beautiful earrings are sure to make an impression.
- Consciously sourced sterling silver and pearls
- Freshwater round 3 mm white pearl
- Halo diameter 10 mm
- Baroque pearl 12 mm x 15 mm.
- Earring length from earlobe 4 - 5 cm
- Available in gold. Please contact for details
- Sold Out? Each pair of earrings are made in small quantities to insure quality and craftsmanship. If sold out, please contact me to order a pair.
As biological gems (produced by living organisms rather than the earth), every natural pearl varies slightly in form, colour, and size. I only use natural pearls in my jewellery, so each product of the same design is unique. These differences are minor, and the pair of earrings you receive will closely resemble those pictured.